Crate training your dog or puppy
By capitalizing on a dog’s instincts as a den animal, crate training offers numerous benefits for both you and your puppy or dog. It can help simplify the house training process, and it can provide a safe place to keep your dog when you can’t supervise him or if he’s sick or injured. Using a crate is also one of the safest, most convenient ways to travel with your pet.
The following articles will help you find the crate that’s right for your puppy or dog and walk you through the crate training process.
- Why crate training a dog is important
- How to crate train a puppy
- How to crate train a dog
- Crates and Crate Training (Part One)
- Crates and Crate Training (Part Two)
- How to choose a crate for your puppy or dog
- Wire dog crate pros and cons
- Plastic dog crate pros and cons
- List of dog crate manufacturers